Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Blogger Curse?

OK - so I travel a lot. I have been a United 1K traveler for several years. I travel both domestically and internationally. Over the course of these travels I hear the most interesting, strange and often bizarre bits of conversations - snippets. I often wonder about the entire conversation that is being had. How accurate are my assumptions from the little bits I have just overheard? So I thought it would be great to just start recording all these random snippets - here in this blog.

Well I created this blog months ago. And the travel continues. But now the snippets have stopped? Is there a blogger curse? Have my days of eavesdropping on random bits of conversation ended?

Maybe I can't say they totally stopped. It is just the the latest ones have all been fairly depressing and/or violent. I thought that would be sort of bad mojo to start a blog with, and so I did not post those.

I am off to Europe this week and I hoping my travels finally gain me some blogger worthy snippets. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment